- Discussion of Newton Wellesley Hospital Cogeneration Plant. Newton permit documents can be found here. (http://apps.newtonma.gov/apps/test/permit7.php?permit_num=18120035)
- Update on Wellesley Office Park Redevelopment. Dmitriy Gridnev, Staff Director to Rep. Ruth Balser, will provide updates on their discussions with the developer and state and Wellesley officials regarding traffic and environmental issues. More info
- New Issues from the Community.
- Waban Area Council Elections Results.
- Area Councils Debate Recap.
- Approval of October minutes and treasurer’s report.
- League of Women Voters Newton (& co-sponsors, the Arlington, Norwood, Sudbury, Wayland and Weston Leagues) are hosting a community discussion led by Middlesex Sheriff Peter J. Koutoujian. Tues., Nov. 12, 7p.m. at the Angier School, 1697 Beacon St. Sheriff Koutoujian will talk about the work of the Middlesex Sheriff’s Office, partnerships with local law enforcement and efforts to address the needs of justice-involved individuals with substance use and mental health disorders. He’ll also discuss innovative programs for incarcerated military veterans and young adult offenders.
Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 7:30pm