MEETING CANCELLED DUE TO HEALTH PRECAUTIONS FOR COVID 19
March 12th 2020, 7:30pm-9:30pm
Waban Library Center
- Chestnut Street Water Main work
- Bike lane extensions on Beacon Street
- NWH Cogeneration Update:
- NWH is in receipt of a questionnaire created by the Citizen’s Task Force as of 3/5/2020
- NWH plans to meet with abutters, other affected residents, and the WAC once relevant impact studies commissioned by NWH are completed, hopefully in late April or in May, after which they plan to continue to provide regular updates to the City.
- NWH has not yet submitted either the required noise and emissions information to the State Department of Environmental Protection, or the application for phase three of the energy improvement portion of the Project to the City. NWH reconfirms to the City that they have no present intention to file either until after they have met with abutters and affected residents.
- Website Protocols and Cleanup
- WIS Progressive Dinner Cancelled
- Union Twist meeting March 24th
Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 7:30pm